Yes lovelies it’s that time again! I got tagged by Inkblottings (Thank you! and please visit! it’s a beautiful and great blog to read) for this lovely award and some questions I have to answer!
The Rules for this are:
Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
Answer the questions
In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
Ask them 3 questions
That being said I’ll just drop this image here:
Now I wouldn’t blog with a Mac per se (I’m part of the PC Master Race y’all) but that’s the closest that would come to me (sans the glam look, and add about 8 stacks of books all over the place)
Alas! let’s have some cookies here and read onto my answers:
If you had to take the place of one character in any book, who would it be?
– Lordy. Hard hard question darling. So let’s narrow things down a bit. Let’s go for taking the place of one character in any book I am currently reading to make decision making easier 🙂 So right now I’d love to be in Lea Saldana’s shoes. She’s from Assassin’s Heart by Sarah Ahiers. I just started the book but from what I’m reading she is so awesome. Plus we got this whole assassins theme going on and that naturally comes to mind my favorite Game Franchise of all Time:
Yup. I love Assassin’s Creed. This book is awesome so far and reminds me of the game.
You have the choice to excel at one specific skill – which skill do you choose?
– I’d have to go with supreme agility like a cat. I’m super clumsy and I at least yell out “ow” once a day because I bump into something at home. 😀
You get to sit down with one author and grill them on whatever you’d like. Who’s the author?
– It’s a tie between Anne Rice or Stephen King. I think both are interesting creative individuals with a lot to say. I’d love to see and hear what they think 🙂
Those are my answers!
I’ll leave this open for anyone who is willing to participate, but the following are my questions:
- You’re being chased by a masked madman which character’s name from a book do you scream out to save you and why?
- You like board games like me? if so what would you recommend? (Looking for some to play!)
- Do you collect anything besides books? if so what? I’d love to know and if you have pictures even better 🙂
There we go! I hope you enjoyed and I hope you participate! please let me know if you answered so I can take a peek and read your blog and answers 🙂