Now that I finally have the time to sit down and play catch up on the blog I got tagged and got this lovely award from The Bibliophagist! and I’m honored to participate in this!
- Display the award!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
8-13bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
My Questions to answer:
- What’s a book that you wish got more attention?
- What are your hobbies aside from reading and blogging?
- What’s your most anticipated release for the rest of the year?
One book that I wish got more attention? oh gee I don’t really know honestly. I think all books should get their due now if you asked me which book shouldn’t get attention that’s a different story…but that would be mean wouldn’t it?
My hobbies aside from reading and blogging?
Gaming. When I do have the time I play on the PC and the world around me dissolves. I do other types of gaming as well. I love board games and my most recent hobby I picked up is playing Magic the Gathering. I started off in a casual tournament and got the hang of it. Now I’m onto building my first two decks 🙂
The most anticipated release of the year already happened, it was Kill the Angel by Sandrone Dazieri.
But! I do have another one to look forward to:
At the Wolf’s Table by Rosella Postorino looks so good and I can’t wait to get my hands on it. You can read about it here and tell me what you think 🙂
There you have it! my answers.
My Questions for those that would like to pick this up and participate (and please let me know so I can see your answers)
- Take the closest book to you and tell me where our next adventure is at.
- Give me one book character that’s more dashing and charming than Nikolai from the Grishaverse (because..well he’s Nikolai and a huge book crush for me)
- Do you listen to music while reading? if so what?
Enjoy! looking forward to your answers!