It’s been 21 Years since we’ve first seen the release of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. . Let that sink in my pretties. 21. Freaking. Years. First let me just age just a tad bit here…
Lol this is how I felt when I found out it was 21 years. OMG! wow. Anyhow I digress. I got this tag from Bernard’s Book Blog and was created by Margaret @ Weird Zeal. The idea is to complete 7 Harry Potter Theme posts over the next 7 days. (I’ll try my best to do so!) But today’s post is so good you can’t pass it up.
Let’s go to Hogwarts!
- Am I a pureblood, half-blood, or muggle born?
A half-blood. (Based on some quizzes I did) Make sense. Been a half-blood all my life (ethnicity wise) 🙂
- Which wand chose me?
Look at this beauty. 12 1/2 inch, Silver Lime Wood and phoenix feather core with slightly yielding flexibility.
Silver lime wood info: The reasons for these wands’ desirability lay not only in their unusually handsome appearance, but also because they had a reputation for performing best for Seers and those skilled in Legilimency, mysterious arts both, which consequently gave the possessor of a silver lime wand considerable status.
Phoenix feather info: They show the most initiative, sometimes acting of their own accord, a quality that many witches and wizards dislike. Phoenix feather wands are always the pickiest when it comes to potential owners, for the creature from which they are taken is one of the most independent and detached in the world. These wands are the hardest to tame and to personalise, and their allegiance is usually hard won.Hmmm if it’s slightly yielding flexibility, perhaps I can use it to flick things at people 😀
Did I take an owl, cat, rat or toad with me?
A cat. No question about it.
- Where did the sorting hat put me?
Ravenclaw and I’m very happy to be part of it.
- What house did I want to be in? Ravenclaw or Slytherin. I think I share the traits of both houses respectively.
- What lessons are my favourite and least favourite?
Favourite: Defense Against the Dark Arts, Potions, Divination
Least favourite: Herbology (not good with plants) and Charms (meh doesn’t sound that exciting)
- What form does my patronus take?
A weasel. 🙂 hey they’re cute!
- What does my boggart look like for me? Oh wow…well two things, a big ass spider because I hate them. Or maybe screaming out that I failed in life. I hate failure with a passion.
- Do I partake in any magical hobbies or school sports? I’d help care for the magical animals 🙂 or maybe dueling
- Where would I find myself hanging in my free time? Ravenclaw tower. Likely reading.
- What would I most likely get detention for? Uh…talking too much in class maybe?
- What career do I want after leaving Hogwarts?
Flourish & Blotts or maybe open up my own potion store 🙂
Okay everyone! those are my answers! have fun and if you posted one let me know so I can take a look!