Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is a library habits meme…
This week we have a library meme courtesy of MizB:
Library Habits meme:
1) If you don’t frequent your local library, why not?
2) If you do visit the library, how often do you go? – Once a week 😉 muahaha and I’m using my boyfriend’s library card. OMG I’m such a baaad girl muahahah! 😛
3) Do you have a favorite section that you always head to first, or do you just randomly peruse the shelves? – I usually have a list before I go to the library but I’m always on the lookout for other books as I look.
4) How many books are you allowed to check out at one time? Do you take advantage of this? – Apparently 28. I fully intend to take advantage of this.
5) How long are you allowed to have the books checked out? – Looks like about 3 weeks.
6) How many times are you allowed to renew your check-outs, if at all? – 3’s the magic number.
7) What do you love best about your particular library? – They have 90% of the YA books I find interesting through book blogs.
8) What is one thing you wish your library did differently? – Stop putting all the fiction all over the bloody library and have them in one section. When I’m looking for something, it might not be there, but under “new reads” or “hot fiction” WTF is that? just put them in one place damnit!
9) Do you request your books via an online catalogue, or through the librarian at your branch? – Online catalogue.
10) Have you ever chosen a book on impulse (from the online catalogue OR the shelves) and had it turn out to be totally amazing? If so, what book was it, and why did you love it? – Not yet. I’ve had bad luck with that actually.
What’s everyone else’s answers? 🙂