What’s On Your Desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com .
Here are the rules:
You can do one of two things or both.
1. Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk, or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying! Add this photo to your blog. Tag at least 5 people, and then return to Sassy Brit’s blog and leave a link back to your photo in the Mr. Linky.
2. List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk. List at least 5 NON BOOK things. Tag at least 5 people to do the same. Return to Sassy Brit’s blog and leave your link, so everybody can come and visit your blog.
Gahhhhh 😛 Thanks Michael for tagging me for this one. It’s hard to say what’s on my desk. You talking about my work desk? or my home desk? let’s do home desk it’s messier and more..crowded. I have a camera but uploading photos here is a pain in the arse because the stupid USB ports are in the back of the computer so I’ll list 5 “bookish” and 5 “non bookish things” on here:
What exactly would constitute a “bookish thing?” *shrugs*
1. My review notebook. Yes, I write my book reviews by hand before they come on the web. Call me a nerd and I’ll pththtth you to death 😛
2. My recipes notebook. For quick reference and for copying my stuff.
3. Bookmarks (they’re little book clips in the shape of a kitty’s head but I don’t use them, they fall apart easily!)
4. Some books that haven’t been entered in my excel spreadsheet yet. I’ll get around to it. Eventually.
5. Another notebook filled with books that interested me, but haven’t looked into/bought/took out of library yet. It has not been in use for a while as I’m using shelfari for putting those books on my wish list and then in turn I look those books up at my local library website… you know what? I could go on about my rather long arduous yet extremely satisfying process of finding books but I won’t bore you..
5 Non Bookish things include:
1. My cup
2. My pens/pencils that litter my desk because SOME PEOPLE AT HOME take MY PENS/PENCILS and NEVER PUT THEM BACK where they BELONG. I think I made my point.
3. Scrap paper for lists.
4. My DS styli. I have 2.
5. Pictures of my bf, my cats and mom 🙂
Okay!!!! the victims for this meme Muhahahah are:
Readers, pls take the time to visit the links above. They’re great wonderful bloggers/readers 🙂